![if IE]> <![endif]>
Vision Coverage for You, Commitment from Us
Get the benefits and care you deserve with MetLife Federal Dental. Eligible to enroll outside of open season? Get started today.
• NEW! Reduced rates for our High option
• NEW! Higher allowances for in-network frames in our High option
• 100% coverage for in-network exams1
• Discounts of up to 60% on routine services and eyewear2
• SunCare for UV eye protection with non-prescription sunglasses
• KidsCareSM for additional coverage for children’s eye care and eyewear needs
• No copays for in-network eye exams1
• One of the nation’s largest networks
• Over 137,000 participating provider locations including Costco, Walmart, America’s Best, Eyeconic.com and thousands more3
Let us walk you step-by-step through the features of our vision plan - from your coverage options to all the ways you can save.
Links to additional MetLife Federal benefits information
1 Subject to frequency limitations.
2 Based on MetLife analysis. Your actual savings from enrolling in the MetLife Vision Plan will depend on various factors, including plan premiums, number of visits to an eye care professional by your family per year, and the cost of services and materials received. Be sure to review the Schedule of Benefits for your plan’s specific benefits and other important details. Comparison is based on national averages and most commonly purchased brands. Annual premium used is based on employee-only rate for M130-10/25 standard plan design with employees nationwide.
3 As of June 2022.